From the spiritual writings and reflections of Mother Angelica comes this lucid and life-transforming book for anyone who struggles with suffering, or finds difficulty in persevering in your daily responsibilities.
Mother Angelica provides consolation and advice that only a spiritual mother can provide, helping you to understand the purpose of suffering, how it can be redemptive, and when to know you’re allowing your suffering to go to waste.
You’ll also learn about dryness in prayer and how it can be a gift, as well as how to respond to what she calls “spiritual hangovers.”
You’ll learn how Christ is closest to you when He is silent, and how His silence can be one of the most powerful and purifying elements of the spiritual life.
Finally, Mother Angelica shows you that what Jesus needs most from you is gratitude, trust, and, indeed, weakness. Follow the advice Mother Angelica offers in these pages, and you’ll soon find yourself consoled and reawakened to the generous grace God is daily offering to you.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Most orders ship within 48 hours!
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $79
- Free shipping rates are for U.S. orders within the 48 contiguous states.
- Oversized custom church goods may incur additional shipping charges.
- Restrictions may apply to bulky, long, or oversized items.
- International orders will incur additional shipping charges.
- You will be contacted in advance with charge estimates.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $79 (some exceptions apply)
Contact Us for International Shipping