From the Last Supper, to the Mass of the Apostles, from house churches to medieval cathedrals, from the Tridentine Mass to the sweeping reforms of Vatican II, the Mass has undergone many changes in two thousand years. Yet, for Catholics, the Mass is the source and summit of our faith and remains, at its core, eternally unchanged and unchanging.
Alfred McBride expertly guides us through the history of the Mass, the meaning of each element, the saints who illumined our understanding of it, the Church and political influences that challenged it. With dozens of illustrations, McBride offers a clear explanation for those new to the Mass and a deep revelation for those well-acquainted with it.
128 pages. Trade Paperback
|Brand||St. Anthony Messanger|
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Most orders ship within 48 hours!
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $79
- Free shipping rates are for U.S. orders within the 48 contiguous states.
- Oversized custom church goods may incur additional shipping charges.
- Restrictions may apply to bulky, long, or oversized items.
- International orders will incur additional shipping charges.
- You will be contacted in advance with charge estimates.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $79 (some exceptions apply)
Contact Us for International Shipping